No Longer Redundant/Men.

Monday 5 January 2009

First, some good news. I am no longer redundant, jobless, one of the wretched - I am, once again, in gainful employment well, from next Monday I will be. Yes, I have beaten the job interview woes and actually impressed someone enough for them to hire me. That would explain the pig currently flying over my house...and the stuff that is splattering on to the roof!


Prior to the telephone call this morning, (that informed me of the above), I had planned a blog for today. I had decided to bring a cheer to the gloom of Monday, to make it the day I write about that fine species called Men. More specifically, men who I like so, first on the agenda is Mr Kevin McKidd, a fine figure of a Scottish actor who first came to my attention in one of my favourite films of all time and one of the best werewolf films ever made, 'Dog Solder's'. I was forced to pay close attention to him in that modern day romp, 'Rome' which was marvelous stuff and very informative on the old history front.

















There's something about a man in Roman uniform...





Dog Soldiers, vital viewing for any werewolf fan!

3 comments:

Mr H said...

And about bloody time too!

The Redundant Girl said...

Ahhh, that caring spirit of my fellow bloggers...yah bastard!

Anonymous said...

Good news.