That's Not All Folks!

Tuesday 23 December 2008

I had planned that yesterdays blog would be it, until the yuletide had finished with us. The thing is yesterday, I was happy.

A big thing is made about being happy but, in my experience, if you start to go around with a grin on your face, for genuine happiness to show itself in, lets say, singing Christmas songs to yourself and being all chirpy welllll...you could be making a mistake. I certainly was.

Whenever I am actually happy, you know, one of those rare brilliant days where things just work out, where nothing goes wrong and you just feel well, happy then shite is guaranteed to be around the corner.

As the song goes, 'my telly's gone bung!'.

Not totally 'bung', actually the remote is refusing to work despite new batteries and the universal remote, (I paid out on this morning), ain't helping. Fortunately there is a panel on the TV itself which I can use but you know, it's the principle of the thing plus the fact the first repair bill of 2009 has booked itself.

Totally frecked off - oh well, I'll still be able to watch the Chrimbo TV and, on the brighter side, my arse won't have a chance to glue itself to the sofa which is a good thing as I intend to eat a lot of mince pies!

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=33:wpfixc8aldje

2 comments:

Mr H said...

Either hire a small Filipino* to do your bidding, as is my wont, or fashion a lengthy push button thingy from a series of wire coat hangers.

S'easy.

*must be able to fit into a medium sized suitcase

The Redundant Girl said...

Flexible lot those Filipinos but, beware, they can get tangled in your luggage!