Mr Moon Please Don't Leave Me!

Tuesday 25 November 2008

And, what did I say about Fridays? (see last post). So, explain why I have an interview Friday morning - at least it's in the morning so I might...MIGHT be able to appreciate the, 'Thank Fuck it's Friday', feeling.

I won't place a bet on it though.

I could moan more but I have a greater worry. My other 'arf recorded the programme, 'Catastrophe',(Monday C4 9pm) yesterday which we watched today. Interesting stuff which made me feel like the underachiever that I am. Imagine it, if only I had applied myself when I was younger, I could be one of those experts that did 'sound-bits' on this programme. I could be examing the night sky or looking for fossils which would be a Hell of a lot better then being a unqualified, unemployed nobody.

Anyhooo...

Well, the programme was very informative and I would recommend it to anyone but there was one point that has left me worried - the moon is moving away from us every year.
Yes, you should be worried too. If it wasn't for the moon you, me, we, would not be here in the first place, (all to do with tides and stuff...), and, it's gradual moving away from us is something that I find VERY concerning. Unfortunately the programme did not share the results of the moons departure; I guess the Sun will burn us to a shrivel first but still, I AM WORRIED!

I am now going to-
a. finish my tea;
b. find a dark corner to hide in and worry I mean I don't need this with two...TWO sodding job interviews this week!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was in orbit around the Earth and had noticed what was going on downstairs I think I'd begin to carefully surreptitiously shuffle away too!

The Redundant Girl said...

We're a worrying bunch are we not crapsack?!

Anonymous said...

We had a good run of it, not as good as the dinosaurs but they were plenty smarts compared to us.

The Redundant Girl said...

Dino did a lot less harm - chewed on a few plants, gutted other dino's...
Us, oh where does a girl begin?!?!